marți, 15 iunie 2010

Oh, my!


Oh, my, I can't believe it - even if it went live 15 minutes ago or so. I have a blog button. Wohoo!

I've wanted one for so long, but just didn't find the perfect tags to write for Mr. Google. Haha. Thanks to eHow I've finally figured it out. Really happy about it. Also, if you want to spread the colour, you can copy the code from the right side of my blog and paste it on your own blog. If you do so, please let me know - this way I can add your button to my blog, too.

In other news, in the morning I've completed the first prompt for Janel's 30 day challenge. It was my first ever attempt to journaling, so maybe that's why I'm so excited. Now I can't wait to complete the second, than the third and so on...


Also, today I've been:

-watching Inuyasha like crazy and savurated every second of it
-drawing, drawing, drawing
-designing things
-thinking
-sewing a secret project for even a more secret special friend of mine

It was one of those days when you are free to do anything you want to. Purrfect.
What have you been up to?

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!