duminică, 5 septembrie 2010

Fashion illustrations

These days I'm amazingly obssesed by all the means of fashion. It seems like I just can't wait to be older enough to become a fashion designer, an illustrator, etsy seller, freelance photographer and all the things that include those kind of ideas.Just in care you are AS obssesed as I am, I thought I should show you some of my favourite Etsy fashion illustrations. Believe me, these guys are amazing !

[via silverridgestudio.etsy.com]
[via difart.etsy.com]
[via silverridgerstudio]

[via amilka.etsy.com]
[via amilka.etsy.com]
[via simplesoulfulart.etsy.com]
[via amilka.etsy.com]
[via jkldesign.etsy.com]
[via peggywolfdesign.etsy.com]
[via tushtush.etsy.com][via tushtush.etsy.com]
[via andreajoseph.etsy.com]


Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
Coco Chanel


Un comentariu:

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!