miercuri, 8 septembrie 2010

yay!

Omg, I think I'm going mad, haha xD

So, as I told you, my computer crashed and -until some hours ago- we had just one computer, which one had to be shared. Anyways, in my room I still had an old computer (actually my first one) and today, hoping and praying, I tried to turn it on and connect it to the network.

Lucky me, after looking for data cables and stuff like that in old boxes, I made it happen. It works!! Oh-my-gosh, I couldn't be more excited.

Well, of course, it works pretty slow and I can't download or install programs and stuff, but at least I can check my daily reads, document myself and basicaly everything that does not involve downloading. Isnt't it awsome?

Dear old pc, you saved my life. I love you.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!