sâmbătă, 1 ianuarie 2011

The first day of 2011


Hello.

I couldn't ask for a better New Year :) We ate lots of yummy food [which was cooked with love by me and my mom], laughed, talked about little somethings and cherished every little second.

I don't know, but I just have a feeling that 2011 will be a great year - in a positive way, of course. A hard one, but full of accomplishments. Thank you, 2010, for all the good thinks that you made. Thank you for everything - I know I've learnt a lot.

In other words, today I woke up quite early, at 09:18 AM and had breakfast with my family and my dear friend, Pufus. Then, we talked, laughed and watched the "Chocolat" movie, starring Juliette Binoche and Johnny Depp. After that, I took a looong afternoon nap. When I woke up, we ate and, after that, I read and made my 2011 list with goals & ambitions. I'll share soon!

Moreover, I decided to post daily a quote - a quote that inspires me, that best suits that particular day.

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. (Lao Tzu)

May the new year turn all your dreams into reality,

Larisa

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!