marți, 25 ianuarie 2011

My current obsessions

1. Foxes

[source]

Such a charming little ring!



Apart from my owl obssesion, those past weeks I've been in love with foxes, too. Just look how cute this plush is. I'm already in the sewing mood, haha.
[source]

I just love what silkscreening can do. This is mainly why I wanna own a gocco printer.

2. Bunnies

[source]

The perfect little gift for Valentine's Day, don't you think?

[source]

This cute illustration literally stole my he
art. It's such a cutie!

[source]

Double yummy. What can be better
than a bunny cake?

[source]

Aww, so sweet. I would love to cuddle one of these.

3. Hedgehogs


[source]

I've been pretty obsessed with all those charms lately!

[source]

Haha. This illustration is so funny [in the best way, of course]
[source]

I would love to have this illustration hung in my
room.

[source]

Also, I adore this japanese pattern. It would make a great bag, don't you think?


What are your current obsessions?

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!