marți, 21 iunie 2011

What I wore to the prom




Hey, there!

Our prom (we graduated the 8th grade) was an incredible experience for all of us, but I think it took me too long to talk about it. It happened on 26th May 2011, on a late night.

We danced,ate, laugh and simply felt good. I was so nervous about it that I could bite my nails. It ended out to be one of the best moments with my school ever. Thank you for making it so special, mates, teachers and friends! (and also thank you, my dear readers,for letting me share this experience with us).

2 comentarii:

  1. love that bow at the back!
    at my 8th grade graduation I wore a little black dress, with silver heels and nails. the heels were horrible :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Little black dresses never get old and they are SO charming. Anyhow, your actual style says a lot about you and I read with interest every post on your blog. It's one of my favorites (I have it in the blogroll).

    Love,

    Larisa

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!