sâmbătă, 27 august 2011

Baby, it's cold outside


As the cold season is right after the corner, I thought it might be a good idea to post some of my favourite finds for this the fall/winter season. This season I would like to be more confident!



This season I am in love with all the blue cuteness. I can imagine me wearing this knitted bow-jacket with skinny jeans and a pair of wedges. What do you think?


Oh-my-god. I can't say one more word. The picture speaks itself. I really think this mohair knitted velvet bow-jacket is a MUST-HAVE.

[source]

Well, this look left me speechless. I mean, look at all those details and all that hard work (because it's handmade). I would really like to own such a piece for the cold days.

What are your favourite pieces for this upcoming season?




2 comentarii:

  1. I love the blue knits too :)
    i just posted all the pictures i took yesterday in Oxford streets Topshop of the mannequins all in blue!love it!
    Thank you for your comment on Lookbook forum ..really helpful xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. love the first two looks!! gorgeous blues are definitely going to be part of this fall for me : ) xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!