duminică, 22 ianuarie 2012

The box of aspirations

Hey!

A few weeks ago I made this little box (which is made of wood). It has a tree painted on the top and a tree pattern on the sides. I put a lot of time and attention in making this little piece, but I like how it turned out!


Here there are the sides. It is a 6 x 5 x 4.5 cm box. It is perfect for jewellery or small treasures! Also, it is varnished for protection :) It was a pleasure to work at! More to come, right?

What projects have you started recently?

Un comentariu:

  1. Ohh that is so cute!!

    I've been working on knitting blankets to take to the SPCA this week! Keith & I are going to go on Wednesday. I'm working on my 11th blanket right now! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!