vineri, 20 ianuarie 2012

Friday, I'm looking back


Hello, there!

It's Friday! I couldn't be happier, haha. I have big plans for this weekend -apart from doing my homework and studying, I want to be creative and make beautiful things.

One of my little plans was to introduce a new feature here, on Life is Colour, to inspire you. It's called "Friday, I'm looking back''. This feature is all about things that inspired me throughout the week. I really hope they will inspire you, too :)

1. Those cute printables.
2. How to write a personal mission statement, written by Gala Darling.
3. This amazing Etsy shop.
4. The sewing lessons from A Beautiful Mess.
5. My Quote Board on Pinterest. I just love quotes!
6. Holly's List.
7. Vera's photos.
8. Your sweet comments <3

Every week I'll share a random number of things that has inspired me. What are the things that inspired you through the week?

P.S. As I said in this post, I'd love to write a post about inspiration. Do you wanna play along?
( or maybe want to send me your thoughts and post them to my blog, in a post? )

2 comentarii:

  1. Ooh this is such a great feature! Thanks so much for sharing my list! :)

    That printable is so sweeeet.

    Those cat portraits are ADORABLE!! Ahhhh!! Both of my boyfriend's sisters would love all of them!!

    I don't know how I wasn't following you on pinterest! I am now. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I loved this! Thank you for featuring my photography, actually, your prints inspired me a lot too :)

    That cat prints!!!
    Awww... Too adorable!You know, in Summer I turn into a cat photographer :)

    Lots of love,
    Vera

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!