joi, 2 februarie 2012

Illustration love

Hi, there!

First, let me thank you for reading my little piece of Universe. It means a lot to me. Secondly, thank you for your response to my yesterday's post! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger :)

Today I want to share with you some illustration love. I'll share 5 different kind of prints that inspire me. I hope they'll inspire you too!

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

I am feeling inspired right now. You? :)

Un comentariu:

  1. These are all so great!!!

    As soon as I finish up this blanket for the animal shelter, I'm going to knit MYSELF something, hehe. SO I am very inspired right now! First item I've made for myself in a few months!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!